DREAMWEAVER+ Night Time Skin Repair
Dreamweaver night time skin repair is a soothing, ultra-rich, moisturizing treatment developed to help to restore moisture, nourish and protect your skin while you sleep. SUPERCHARGED with a special encapsulated form of Epidermal Growth Factor (from yeast) that helps to reinvigorate your skin, ensuring you’ll rise and shine to a smoother, more rested complexion. Deeply replenishing ingredients help to keep the skin hydrated and D-Beta-Glucosamine is ideal for both its softening and skin protecting qualities which helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fortified with L-Carnosine along with the added benefits of Kombuchka™ that helps to assist the skin in remaining soft and supple. The combination of powerful antioxidants and amino acids work overtime to minimize the effects of free radical damage by helping to reduce the signs of aging. And ... if that wasn't enough, we have also added skin supporting Gardenia Stem Cells. Say good-bye to your dry complexion with this enticing blend of moisturizing ingredients that will lavish your skin in continuous first class moisture.
- Hydrates and replenishes the skin’s moisture.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to improve the appearance of aging skin.
- Combats dryness to restore comfort and radiance.
Improves skin texture and tone.
SKIN TYPE: Ideal for dry, dehydrated and/or aging skin types.
How-To: Shake well before use. Using a spatula (to avoid contamination), scoop out a small amount and apply to face and neck using gentle upward movements. Use nightly on cleansed skin, following a SIRCUIT® treatment serum as part of your daily home treatment program.
- Gardenia Stem Cells: Provides multi-level protection for amplified beauty benefits and is also a highly effective MMPi.
- Ergothioneine (L): A Chirally Correct, natural antioxidant and amino acid that potentially helps to reduce damage caused by environmental stressors. It is an MMPi and has anti-aging properties which help to minimize the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.
- Kombuchka: Helps to provide skin with a smooth, supple texture while also enhancing the skin's overall appearance with improved radiance.
- Olive Oil (Organic): An emollient that softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Cococin™ (Coconut Fruit Juice): Derived from coconut endosperm and rich in growth factors.
- Licorice Root: May provide a soothing effect that can help alleviate problematic skin, while helping promote a healthy glow and enhancing skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Slippery Elm: Provides potential soothing properties that may help relieve skin discomfort.
- Chamomile: Provides soothing properties that may relieve skin discomfort.
- Aloe Vera (Organic): An extract from this desert succulent plant provides multi-beneficial vitamins, minerals and amino acids that have been known to soothe and moisturize the skin, enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Beta-Fructan (D): Found to boost overall skin hydration by improving moisture retention at the skin's surface, thus increasing the smoothness and softness of the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A. Due to its potential to form Retinoic Acid, the benefits include both anti-aging properties and antioxidant protection while it can also be used to counteract the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
- Spin Trap: A powerful and intelligent antioxidant that is capable of neutralizing free radicals that are present in the environment by trapping rogue oxygen (ROS) and transforming it back into useful oxygen before free radical damage is done.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Chirally Correct form of Vitamin E and the most effective. Extracted from natural bean and seed oils, this powerful anti-aging antioxidant helps to defend the skin from damaging free radicals present in the environment which can prematurely age the skin.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (AC EGF Liposome): Botanical growth factors (derived from yeast) are encapsulated in a liposome for a more effective delivery. Well known to play an important role in minimizing the effects of aging, the topical application of Epidermal Growth Factors has been shown to help improve the existing quality and overall appearance of the skin.
- R-Lipoic Acid: A potent, Chirally Correct form of this very important antioxidant called the "universal antioxidant" and known for its many anti-aging properties which help to promote the appearance of younger, smoother looking skin.
- Glucosamine (D-Beta): Derived from Chinese Foxglove, it is ideal for both its softening and skin protecting qualities.
- Carnosine (L): An amino acid that helps keep skin feeling firm and soft and a super antioxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals promoting the appearance of younger, smoother looking skin.
- Tocotrienols: Powerful antioxidant.
- Squalane: An emollient from olives that provides moisturizing properties that benefit the skin. It helps keeps skin soft while it also helps to prevent loss of water from the skin providing improved hydration and reducing dryness, thus enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance.
- Shea Butter (Organic): An emollient from the Karite Tree with potential calming benefits that help to soothe and moisturize, enhancing the skin's overall quality and appearance